Do you have professional learning expertise that you would like to share?
An early payoff for system-based users of mme moe is a real-time, ordered list of identified professional learning needs at your school site or jurisdiction.
Look at this top 6 list from one education system client:
1. Approaches to personalised learning.
2. Improvement in assessment practices, including enhanced use of data
3. Increasing knowledge of pedagogies for deeper learning
4. Strategies at the 'R'-end of the SAMR framework
5. Strategies to address personal daily energy renewal requirements
6. Upskilling in negotiation to better devise project based learning.
Here is a top 6 list from another school:
1. Student behaviour and classroom management skills
2 . Basic ICT skills for teachers
3. Increased efficiency with the school reporting system
4. Teaching students with special needs
5. Help with multicultural education
6. Strategies to integrate the curriculum.
Interestingly, they are quite different lists. Not every teacher at every school needs the top-down workshops in literacy and numeracy so so common in a one-sized-fits-all PD environment.
With mme moe, the first person to know their professional learning needs is the teacher. They can identify their own needs, then immediately plan to address them. And here is where another payoff for using mme moe really kicks in. While planning for their improvement, teachers can access resources and strategies designed to help them with their specific focus.
And as part of the mme moe community, your professional learning offering, preferably bite-sized and laser targeted, can be made available to teachers at their focus point. Do you have something that will help clarify personalised learning? Then your expertise can be made available to the school and to the teachers who want and need it.
Wouldn't you like to get on-demand professional learning resources from colleagues with expertise in their field? Being part of the mme moe community provides you the opportunity to access resources and expertise from others, and the opportunity to provide resources and expertise to others.
If you have something to offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul is the Chief Learning Coach at mme moe. mme moe is the culmination of years of experience and expertise in assisting people to get better at what they do.